The following terms and conditions apply to information provided by the IT Law Clinic:
• The response is provided for information purposes only. It merely provides guidance and does not constitute legal advice;
• This is a good faith attempt to provide information in response to the query;
• The solicitors’ firm is supporting the information but did not deal directly with the startup;
• The firm is not providing the information to the startup; it is providing support to the students;
• The response is limited to the facts as presented in writing; the clinic and the firm are not aware of the full background; the solicitors’ firm will not normally have had any meeting or conversation with the startup;
• No fee is charged for the information provided;
• The IT Law Clinic is not regulated by the Law Society of Ireland, it does not hold itself out to be a solicitors’ practice and is not providing legal advice.